Graduated as a lawyer from the Universidad Iberoamericana, with a Master Degree in Private Law from the Escuela Libre de Derecho and certificated in Data Privacy by the Universidad Anáhuac; has a profound professional experience in labour consultancy, internal and external international investigations, diversity and inclusion, data privacy, subcontracting schemes, official standards, expats, massive and collective termination processes, hiring processes, tax-labour restructures, telework, ESG, among others. She has represented national and multinational companies before the labor authorities and currently collaborates at De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C.
A lawyer at top Firms specialized in labour and employment matters and recognized at an international level.
– Executive Woman Development Program at the American Chamber.
– Data Privacy Certification at Universidad Anahuac.
– Master’s Degree in Private Law from the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
– Certificate Program in Translation of Legal Texts from the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
– Certificate Program in Environmental Advocacy, International Business and the Environment, Alternatives to Environmental Regulation from the American University Washington College of Law.