Strategies, resources and practices extracted from the best labor experts worldwide.
We offer Legal Services to medium-size companies and huge multinationals around the country through our headquarters in Mexico City.
The network of specialized lawyers of De La Vega & Martínez Rojas, S.C. in Mexico City and around the country offer innovative solutions to multinationals, with specific experience in litigation, counseling, benefits planning and collective bargaining.
The services we provide are:
- Due diligence to avoid labor contingencies.
- Individual Employment Agreements and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Drafting and filing training programs for employees.
- Incorporation, filing and operation of mixed committees.
- Profit sharing (PTU), employer substitution, regulating legal benefits.
- Expatriate employees working in Mexico and Mexican employees assigned to render services in foreign companies.
- Counseling and follow up during audits conducted by the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare.
- Benefits plans for employees (design and implementation).
- Strategies related with transfers of personnel in mergers, acquisitons and corporate split-offs.
- Terminations of employment and homologation of benefits.
- Confidentiality and Non-compete Agreements.
- Review and update of Human Resources policies and processes.
- Digitalization of administrative controls with legal validity.
Our Immigration Department has wide expertise in the representation of companies facing the transfer of personnel to Mexico, including assistance for the relocation of the employees and their families.
Our team has enough experience attending clients from different industry branches and also has a strong reputation as creative problem-solvers and strategic planners, providing results to Mexican companies with foreign staff in Mexico.
- Reviewing and preparing individual employment agreements and Collective Bargaining Agreements, offer letters, Internal Work Regulations, policies and codes of conduct, documents concerning the termination of employment relationships, confidentiality agreements and inventions, etc.
- Counseling on labor aspects derived from corporate restructures and transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, split-offs, including due diligence, transfers of personnel, employer substitutions, homologation of employment conditions and closes of business.
- Counseling on the design and implementation of compensation and benefits plans, including stock options, commissions, pension plans and social welfare benefits.
- Counseling on individual and collective terminations of labor relationships.
- Integral counseling for the engagement of non-Mexican employees in Mexico and Mexican employees assigned abroad.
- Counseling on the digitalization of administrative controls on labor matters by means of electronic signature.
- Counseling on labor discrimination and human rights.
- Counseling on compliance of labor provisions, including federal regulations and labor standards.
- Counseling on labor inspections practiced by administrative authorities to work centers.
- Support in the conduction of labor investigations.
- Coordination of labor counseling of global projects through worldwide alliances.
- Training on labor legislation and its reforms.
- Translation of legal documents Spanish-English / English-Spanish.