Industrial Engineer with more than 25 years of international experience in Human Resources and labor strategy, in various multinational companies such as Coca Cola Femsa, Danone and Nissan.
Expert in the development of labor and organizational transformation models, generating significant impacts on the results of companies through productivity schemes, labor protection, development, and human strategy.
She has been recognized for two consecutive years as one of the 30 best CHROs in Mexico and is in the top 20 of the ranking of the most powerful women in Mexico according to Expansión magazine.
She is a contributor to various media and associations, such as Bloomberg El Financiero, Reforma and Better in Mexico, with publications focused on the human side of business.
– Industrial Engineering Universidad Industrial de Santander. Colombia
– Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering Universidad de los Andes. Colombia.
– Consultant associated with D&M Abogados in labor strategy, in alliance with L&E Global.
– NISSAN MEXICO Director of Human Resources
– Danone North Latam Director of Human Resources
Coca Cola Femsa Director of Human Resources for Colombia and Venezuela
– Coca Cola Femsa Regional Manager Costa Rica
– TOP 30 CHRO’s in Mexico for 2 consecutive years. Best Jobs 2018 and 2019
– TOP 100 most powerful women in Mexico. Expansion 2017 and 2018
He has written several articles published in international magazines, such as Who’s Who Legal, Practical Law Company (PLC) and Getting the Deal Through; these publications have earned him a wide recognition. Chambers & Partners Latin America, 2012, has highly recommended him as one of the leading lawyers in Labor Law in Mexico.